Living in a metro city is quick-packed and energizing, yet with that comes the inconvenience of managing natural troubles, traffic, and pollution that is harmful to a larger number of reasons than one. Pollution assumes an enormous job is harming your skin and destroying your composition, making it look dull and dead. To keep your skin looking crisp and hydrated along these lines, it’s vital to pursue a skincare routine that’ll enable you to beat contamination.
Well stress not, we have you secured with a skincare schedule that will enable you to battle pollution by just adding these skincare products in your daily regime.
1. Aloevera for Skin
Aloe vera is a common household plant known for its skin healing properties. Using aloe vera on the face can help moisturize skin.Regularly applying a small amount aloevera of to the face can help treat various skin conditions, including acne, eczema and sunburn.
Aloe vera is a cactus-like plant that grows in desert regions around the world. Its leaves produce a gel that is rich in vitamins A, C, E, and B12 .
Using aloe vera on the face has benefits because:
- its anti-inflammatory properties can redubce pain, swelling, and soreness of wounds or injuries
- it supports the production and release of collagen
- it can speed up trusted source wound healing time and limits scarring
- it reduces trusted source the healing time of first degree and second degree burns.
- it is effective in treating fungal and bacterial infections trusted source
- it has an antioxidant effect that can help repair sun damage and slow down the aging process of the skin
- it protects the skin from the damaging effects of radiation therapy
- it contains 98% water, which helps moisturize, soothe, and hydrate the skin
- it helps to make the skin more flexible trusted source and supple, rather than stiff and leathery
- It has a cooling effect on rashes or sunburns
Aloe vera is a popular vitamin-rich plant that has skin healing properties. Aloe vera is safe to use on the face for many skin conditions, such as eczema, rosacea, or minor wounds.
GOODNESS OF VITAMINE C
A common skincare ingredient, vitamin C has been a huge part of our skincare since forever and when it is about inculcating in our daily routine, nothing works better than vitamin c serums. It has a lot of benefits for all types of skin
- protect your skin from sun damage
- combat signs of skin aging.
- decrease hyperpigmentation
- It reduces the appearance of under-eye circles
- It promotes collagen production
- It may help prevent skin sagging
VIHERB VITAMIN C SERUM
The most effective way to add Vitamin C to your skin care regimen is by using vitamin c serums. Serums are clear liquids containing a high concentration of ingredients that aim to repair particular skin concerns. It is more potent than creams or oils and is available in various concentrations and pH levels for different skin types. Since it comprises smaller molecules, it penetrates deep into the skin and shows better results than other skin products.